Everyone is welcome to attend any meeting or event. If planning to visit, please check this site prior. Our meeting place changes at least once a month.
We usually gather on Tuesday evenings at Coyote’s Bar and Grill (intersection of Baseline and SE 53rd Ave). Some arrive early to order during Happy Hour (before 6 pm), and the meeting begins at 6:15 pm.
At least one time each month, we must alternate locations with Sports Look/4 Seasons Bowling, 350 SE Washington St, in the meeting room.
- December 11, 6:15, Sports Look / 4 Seasons Bowling, 350 SE Washington St, downtown Hillsboro, in the meeting room.
- December 18, Christmas Party at home of Mel and Elizabeth, Call 503-504-6012 for details and directions
- December 25, Christmas Day, No Meeting
- January 1, New Year’s Day, No Meeting
- January 8, 6:15, William Madison will be speaking about concepts from the book, “The Anatomy of Peace” by the Arbinger Institute. Coyote’s Bar and Grill, 5301 W Baseline Rd. (corner of 53rd and W Baseline)
- January 15, Sports Look / 4 Seasons Bowling, 350 SE Washington St, downtown Hillsboro, in the meeting room. The Washington County Dairy Princess will speak. This will be a board meeting.
- February 5, Sarah Heesacker, of Edward Jones Investments, will speak about Fixed Income Opportunities.
- February 12, Andy Kyler of Care Partners. The program is how to choose a hospice provider.